Our saga of adventure, self-discovery, and growth continues. If you enjoyed reading Yorkville Twins, please let us know—and let others know, too. Consider writing a short customer review of a sentence or two on Amazon.com, letting others know what you thought about the book. Ask your local librarian to order a book for their collection so others might also enjoy reading it.
We offer FREE materials, including Book Club discussion questions, to complement the book. Monographs are focused single-topic articles that you can read and print on your computer.
We believe the reader will find our Monographs as a group just as rich as our book, with hundreds of insightful, fun and informative anecdotes and experiences. Read your FREE monographs now.
- More information, more anecdotes, more history, more fun
- Complements, supplements, and extends Yorkville Twins
- No waiting—FREE monographs can be read now
- Obtain other monographs to enhance your journey
- View a “live” version of “Appendix C” for updated, interactive engagement
Monographs Available Now
For full descriptions of the following monographs, see Monograph Descriptions.
- FREE Appendix “C” (“Live” interactive websites, and more.)
- FREE America (My Country, ‘Tis of Thee)
- FREE America the Beautiful
- FREE The Pledge of Allegiance
- FREE Rebate Yourself (Find Missing Money)
- FREE The Star Spangled Banner (U.S. National Anthem)
- FREE Statue of Liberty Inscription (Emma Lazarus’ The New Colossus)